Commitment to Servant Leadership
SGR is committed to servant leadership. We believe hard work, caring, and dedication are characteristics we should model daily in our relationships with each other and our customers. We believe that our efforts can truly change the world and that it is important to give back to communities near, and far.
Paid Time Off for Ministry & Community Service
SGR team members are encouraged to give back to the community through volunteerism. Each SGR team member receives a paid week off each year for giving back via ministry or community service work.
Some examples of SGR team members serving others include:
- Helping build an orphanage in Guatemala
- Orphan Outreach mission trip to Honduras working with at-risk students after school, humanitarian home visits, and special needs support
- Mission trip to Texas/Mexico border to provide care for refugees
- Sending care packages to troops overseas
- Providing special needs childcare and other volunteer activities with the Williams Syndrome Association
- Volunteering with Wounded Warrior Project
- Volunteering with Grapevine Grace helping people in our community, who do not have the means to buy gifts, provide a Christmas for their family
- Volunteering with the SPCA
- Serving with community organizations in a variety of ways
In today's hard-edged business world, it sounds a bit corny to talk about love, but the reality at SGR is that we have a serious commitment to walking the talk of our personal faith. We believe our faith is the most important part of who we are, and that it is most meaningfully conveyed in our actions and how we treat other people. Below are the organizations SGR supports: